To ensure everyone’s safety, the following protocols are in action:
• Services by APPOINTMENT ONLY – NO WALK INS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY. Thank you for understanding.
• Only one guest per stylist is permitted to enter the salon. No additional friends or family members.
• We currently do not have a waiting area. You will receive a text 15 min before your appointment asking you to remain outside. Please reply "Y" to the text this is your check-in. This notifies your service provider that you are here. Your provider will text you when they are ready for you to come in. Please wait outside or in your car until you are instructed to come in.
• Face masks are required to enter and must be continued to be worn throughout your visit. You can wear your own or we have disposable masks available as well.
Upon entry, STOP at the table inside:
• We will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is above 100.4 you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
• Proceed to sanitize your hands, fill out our Client Health Questionnaire – required for all guests having services performed at this time.
• Wait further instruction from your stylist.
Social Distance and Cleaning
• Appointments have been spaced to allow for appropriate sanitation between each guest.
• We have arranged our salon to keep stylists and patrons 6 feet apart or physically separated. Please be aware of your spacing and maintain distance from others during your visit.
• Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are set up throughout the salon. We request you bring your own hand sanitizer however feel free to use ours throughout your visit.
• Each station, tool and implement will be cleaned and sanitized in between every guest – including a fresh clean cape and towels for each guest.
If you are interested in purchasing retail and do not have an appointment:
Please contact the salon or your stylist directly and place your order. We can offering Alternate arrangements can be made. NO WALK IN TRAFFIC ALLOWED CURRENTLY.
707.822.3883 or email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns during your visit, please discuss these with your stylist. How ever we can put your mind at ease, we will be happy to do so.